Re: Reading a router

From: Alan Reinhart <avres_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:58:25 -0500

I'm enclosing a 'dumpfile' which appears to be close to what the -v option
produced. When I ran curl -0 option I get this:

  <title>Motorola Terminal Adapter Status</title>
  <frameset cols="195,*" frameborder=NO border=0 framespacing=0>
    <frame src="side.html" scrolling=NO>
    <frame src="startupdata.html">
  </frameset>

Which is basically what I see when I do a View Source with Safari.
Just entering the URL/IP to pretty much any browser produces a proper page.
Is the frameset confusing curl?

=Alan R.