Libcurl linker error on Metrowerks

From: Kidd, Romain W <romain.kidd_at_imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 15:33:55 -0000

Hi,

I have tried installing the libcurl only binary package for WindowsXP on
Metrowerks CodeWarrior. I cannot remember whether it had SSL or not. The
following error comes up when I compile an example (called fileupload.c)
which was provided with libcurl.

Link Error : Internal linker error (please report to
<support_at_metrowerks.com>):
while executing in file LinkAll.c: 'align_padding' (line 230)

I have added the following libraries to the project: libcurl.dll.a,
libcurl.a and libcurl-3.dll.

Have I done anything wrong while installing?
Is there a help file for installing libcurl on Metrowerks available
anywhere?

Thank you for your time and your help,

Romain Kidd