RE: FTP problem

From: Clayton, Richard <richard.clayton_at_office2office.biz>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:23:59 -0000

Thanks Daniel

Problem fixed.

Richard

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested
to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.
presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
is free from such problems.