Re: curl_easy_perform

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:54:45 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, namitha.gowda_at_wipro.com wrote:

> We are using curl library version 7.13.1 on Debian 3.1 kernel version
> 2.6.8-2-686 The function curl_easy_perform is returning an error code 18
> (CURLE_PARTIAL_FILE), when we try to upload a 28.1 MB file. But the upload
> seems to be sucessfull. Why it is not returning CURLE_OK?

First, use the curl-library mailing list for libcurl issues.

Then, please provide details such as what HTTP headers/FTP command+responses
libcurl sent and received for this request.

Are you using FTP? Is the transfer taking a long time? Do you by any chance
get a timeout on the control channel?

> if this is a known issue, please let us know, how we can resolve this issue.

We need more details before I can tell what the exact
problem/resolution/theory is.