TFTP

From: Matthew Goh <chernhup_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:57:05 +0800

Hello

I'm a new user of libcurl and currently im trying to use d TFTP function
provided.
I have libcurl installed on 2 system running linux red hat 9
I would like to consult the users in this forum the following questions

1) How do we set one of the system to be a TFTP server so that other system
can access the files in the server

2) Which folder do i need to put the files so that other remote sysem can
access these files

3) What are the various commands needed to run TFTP

Thank You

Regards Matthew

Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful new MSN
Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.