RE: multiple file upload

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:18:39 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 10 Jan 2006, Campagna, Hugo wrote:

> I already know what the error message was. But I don't know why I get this
> error ? Have you ever try to perform a multiple UPLOAD (more than 30 files).

(Since you talk libcurl, I'd suggest taking this to the curl-library list.
CC'ing my reply there.)

Can you please be a lot more descriptive about what you're doing and how.

I'm quite convinced that it is your server that simply stops accepting that
28th connect. Did you check with ethereal or similar what the TCP traffic
reveals?