Re: Hi!

From: Doug McNutt <douglist_at_macnauchtan.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:13:18 -0700

At 14:19 +0100 1/2/06, Pierre wrote:
>Just my 2 cents : he is using AOL messaging , so have NO choice (about HTML formatting)

How about a site that will accept curled uploads of plain ASCII text for the mailing list?

Has anyone tried scripting curl to access an SMTP port, with appropriate login authorization, to deliver a properly formatted e-mail to cool.haxx.se? I suppose it would have to be telnet but. . .

--
-->  There are 10 kinds of people:  those who understand binary, and those who don't <--