RE: Is there a way to mask password and login

From: <Nico.Baggus_at_mail.ing.nl>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:01:16 +0100

Have you look into the workings of the -K commandline options?
It should help in this case too.

curl --manual

for more information.

kind regards,

Nico Baggus

ATTENTION:
The information in this electronic mail message is private and
confidential, and only intended for the addressee. Should you
receive this message by mistake, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this
message is strictly prohibited. Please inform the sender by
reply transmission and delete the message without copying or
opening it.

Messages and attachments are scanned for all viruses known.
If this message contains password-protected attachments, the
files have NOT been scanned for viruses by the ING mail domain.