Re: session cookie

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:16:29 -0600

It really depends on how complicated the javascript is. Does it
reference anything in the html, or is it pure javascript? If it's
just pure javascript, you might have some luck pushing it through a
javascript engine such as Mozilla's Spidermonkey. The alternative is
that you'll have to process the javascript in your own script. I've
had some success with conbinations of grep, sed, awk, and some custom
written C.

Ralph