RE: LibCurlNet: SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO error with secure ftp site

From: Bailo, John <jbailo_at_vestcom.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 14:56:40 -0800

> Does libcurlnet do https for file transfer?

libcurl does, I assum libcurlnet would, too.

>>> Dan

Ok, I'm trying https now -- I use the https in the URL and that seems to
trigger it to use https.

But this is what happens next: it throws a page not found error.

I have confirmed in the debugger that it is setting the URL to this site:

https://secftp.targetbase.com/

Which you can clearly click on and connect to through a browser.

  _____

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 7113 Spam messages and set aside 911
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE! www.ellaforspam.com
<http://www.ellaforspam.com>