Re: File transfer to certificated secure site

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 23:35:31 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 1 Dec 2005, Russell Deitch wrote:

> openssl on Windows doesn't work as specified:
>
> openssl s_client -connect xxxxx.com:443 |tee logfile
>
> unknown option |tee

You just don't have a 'tee' tool. But doing "openssl s_client -connect
xxxxx.com:443" is very similar to doing "curl -v https://xxxxx.com".

> curl -F "Text_file=@README" https://<web server>/folder --capath xyz.com
> --insecure --trace trace.txt
>
> curl.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the
> inconvenience.

You have something in your system that prevents curl from working and makes it
say this. That is not a message from curl. Possibly it is a curl crash.

Are you using curl 7.15.0?