HTML Page requested that is normally updated, but (apparently) is n't via cUrl

From: mgerics <mis_at_albar.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:07:27 -0500

There is an HTML page we access that is for uploading a file; successful or
not, the page is redisplayed with a tracking number at the bottom in an
input field. This page is then retained for tracking purposes.

I can post the file alright, but the file I requested curl to output the
result to does not contain the tracking number, just the original
html source - it appears that the tracking number is not filled in.

Ideas? Thanks!