TFTP via IPv6

From: Lang, David <lang_at_enterasys.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:40:16 -0500

Hi,

I'm using version 7.15.0 to perform file transfers using the new TFTP
client functionality, and have found that a few minor code changes are
necessary to support TFTP via IPv6. Specifically, the file "lib/tftp.c"
needs to be modified as follows:

1. All variables/structure members defined as "struct sockaddr" must
now be defined as "struct sockaddr_storage".

2. When pointers to such variables are passed as arguments to system
calls, they must now be explicitly cast
    as "struct sockaddr *".

With these changes, TFTP via IPv6 seems to work fine.

Let me know if more information is needed. I can submit my modified
tftp.c file if that's useful.

Regards,
Dave Lang