Re: Fetching multiple pages at once after HTTP CONNECT

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 00:17:20 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> I'm testing this with the latest curl version and I seem to be able to
> produce the problem as well.

Strike that. I just added test case 275 that uses a proxy to do a CONNECT
through it, and then it gets two URLS from the same server and it works just
fine.

Either you use a curl version with a problem to do this and then you could
just upgrade. Or your server or proxy closes the connection and then curl must
make a second CONNECT.