Re: Multipart Forms and File Downloads

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:16:22 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Huntress Gary B NPRI wrote:

> If I encode the form parameters normally and submit them using -d
> "STAGROW=EXISTINGFILE&...." the server seems to reply that I have not
> checked any boxes.

Use LiveHTTPHeaders and see what your browser sends, then send that same data
with curl.

> Can curl support multiple file downloads from multipart forms?

There's nothing in the HTTP standards that offers "multiple file downloads"
AFAIK. You need to tell us more details on exactly how this is done to enable
us to answer this.

> If so, do I submit my form data using -d ?

If the form is a regular (non-multipart) form, then -d is your weapon.