Re: Post form login and http get

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 05:35:14 -0500

According this:

http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/forms/input.html

"The *image* input type specifies a graphical submit button."

It has a name, but no value, so it probably should be sent like this:

-d Login=

You're not actually submitting the image, that's just an image for the
button that the user clicks on.

To be really sure, try submitting the same form in Firefox with the
LiveHTTPHeaders extension loaded and running. That'll show you *exactly*
what's being sent to the server.

Ralph Mitchell