RE: Errors using Curl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:09:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Covington, Jimmy D. (NGIT) wrote:

> --> curl -V
> curl 7.12.2 (sparc-sun-solaris2.9) libcurl/7.12.2 OpenSSL/0.9.7g zlib/1.1.4
> Protocols: ftp gopher telnet dict ldap http file https ftps
> Features: IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz

I asked two questions. This is the answer to one of them.

But anyway, I'd suggest you upgrade and try a later curl before chasing any
further for this problem. We've released five updates since that version, and
even if I can't recall any fixes to problems like this, it is always best to
start with an update to see that we don't chase a bug that's already fixed.