Re: how can I use a JKS with curl

From: Peter Sylvester <Peter.Sylvester_at_edelweb.fr>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:29:14 +0200

There are simple tools available to convert a JKS private key into pkcs8
format
which, together with the exported certificate can be transformed into pkcs12

Just google : 'keytool openssl conversion'

--
To verify the signature, see http://edelpki.edelweb.fr/
Cela vous permet de charger le certificat de l'autorité;