How to send form NAME, -d? -F?, when multiple forms/page

From: Frank Harvey <c2builder_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 22:15:59 -0700 (PDT)

The web pages I'm looking at have more than one form
per page and each form is given a distinctive name.
Thus, a page might have the following 2 sections:

 <form name="BUY" action="cash.sh" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="silly" value="23">
    <input type=submit value="save">
 </form>

 <form name="RENT" action="cash.sh" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="silly" value="22">
    <input type="submit" value="save">
 </form>

The -F arg to curl would let me specify the form name,
as in:
curl -F RENT=@file more_args
yet -F causes this to be a _file_upload_ which, it
seems, the server of this page doesn't want. The -d
type of curl transfer seems simpler and, thus I
presume, would be more favored _IF_ there were a way
to specify the form name ("RENT" or "BUY").

Something like these examples could be added to the
manual.

thanks,
frank harvey

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs