Re: 7.14.0 is failing test 56 on my AIX 5.2 box

From: Scott Davis <scott_victor_davis_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:24:05 -0700 (PDT)

I was afraid you were going to say that.
Might I ask what I can do to investigate this failure?
As I delve into the "tests" subdirectory (and its subdirs) I can't really find anything
interesting.
The only thing I see is the xml file used for test 56 which tells me what was being attempted, but
I don't see any log output that indicates the cause of the failure.