Curl and WS_FTP server query

From: <rajagopal.varadharajan_at_bt.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:09:55 +0100

Hi,
My sincere aploogies for who ever reading this email second time.

When ssl is enabled on the WS_FTP server, and I try curl --with-ssl
option, Do I need to create and add a certificate for my unix box to the
curl crt bundle or do I need to add the certificate to WS_FTP server
side certificate?

As my colleauge in US did not do anything of this sort!

* CAfile: /usr/local/share/curl/curl-ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none
* SSLv2, Client hello (1):
SSLv3, TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
SSLv3, TLS handshake, CERT (11):
SSLv3, TLS alert, Server hello (2):
SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate
verify faile
* Closing connection #0

curl: (60) SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK.
Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate
verify failed

How to enable the debug option in curl for compilation? I am not a C
programmer, and if this sounds silly, please bear with me.

cheers
Rajan