Page jump

From: Eriksson, Andreas \(A.E.\) <aeriks44_at_volvocars.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 12:51:18 +0100

I'm using the curl command line interface and I have successfully gotten
values from curl the way I want to. But I have one problem before me now
that I can't seem to find an answer to.
When I connect to a webapplication via Firefox and type in all the value
and hit send button a new page quickly flashes up on the screen and
redirects me to another page where the right information comes up.
When I tried this with curl it stops at the redirection page and prints
out that page. I have gone through the code that comes out of that page
and what it does is put all the information I wrote in on the first page
into a cgi script and out comes a new page with a new form in it with
additional information and the server then redirects that information to
yet another cgi script on another webpage and out comes the information
I need.
I have to go through all these steps to get the right information so my
question is there a way to make curl follow the redirections until it
reaches the last page and print that information?

//Andreas