how to click a link and download an image

From: leegold <leegold_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:14:04 -0400

Tried posting in the PHP list but no answer - please forgive my cross
posting.
Would appreciate a link or brief explaination for example showing the
idea to do the following:

Wondered if I could get a simple newbie example for the code to do the
following, I'll be using PHP:

I want to go to a website, and then, on that site click a link. The
link will take me to a new page which shows a jpeg graphic. I then want
to to download (via http protocol) this jpeg to a folder on my local
hard drive.

If you give me a general case of the code I'll put in the specifics.
There's much more, but this would be a start.

Lee G.