{NEED HELP] POST data redirected with 302

From: <tommmmmm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 16:41:48 +0200

Hi,

I know it's kind of rude to ask a question just like that, but I asked in many
places, and no one could help.

    I decided to ask question (a favour) here, because on
-jabber channels
-linuxquestions
-wget help page
-google
      None could help me. To get you a better view of what my bug/problem is
I'm giving you the output of ab command:
Benchmarking ogame256.de (be patient)...INFO: POST header ==

---
POST /game/flottenversand.php?session=2fb5361c7fb1 HTTP/1.0