Is it a bug ? (segfault in simple POST method)

From: TEXTORIS Julien <julien.textoris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:01:04 +0200

Hi,

I'm really new to curl, and i have a problem i can't fix. I tried to
authentified on a site with curl, it's a post like method form.

when i type the adress in mozilla, it connect perfectly :

http://www.mypixmania.com/fr/fr/home/?login=my%40email&pass=my%26pass

but when i try with curl, i get a segfault :

[jtextori_at_localhost curl]$ curl -v -d "login=my%40email&pass=my%26pass"
www.mypixmania.com/fr/fr/home/
* About to connect() to www.mypixmania.com port 80
* Trying 212.234.91.114... * connected
* Connected to www.mypixmania.com (212.234.91.114) port 80
Segmentation fault

Is it because there is no filename after "/fr/home/" in the url ? if so,
how can i do because i don't know the filename the form is posted to ??

thanks for any help,

Julien