stubborn URL

From: B Z <bz029_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:34:16 -0700

Ok so i've used -d before, it seems pretty simple, etc.

Im trying to access this page:
http://www.vault.com/jobs/jobboard/viewjob.jsp?keyword=&postjob_num=15237331819

When I use cURL command:
curl http://www.vault.com/jobs/jobboard/viewjob.jsp -d keyword= -d
postjob_num=15237331819

I get a result that says "nothing to do". I've tried variations of that
command using -b -c for cookies etc and -L just in case... always get the
same result "nothing to do" and its not in an html page- which makes me
think its a cURL response, but im really not sure where its coming from lol.

I can access the page fine via firefox when i type the url in.

Can anyone else get cURL to pull this page? If so- what am i missing/doing
wrong here? thanks.

- BZ029