Re: curl syntax

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 06:35:42 -0500

OK, I think I see. Are you passing the userid/passwd using the -u
option?? If so, that won't work, because that's for filling in one of
those popup authentication boxes.

What you need to do is fetch the login page first, post the form back
with the userid/passwd filled in, *then* hit the download.php link,

The attached script seems to do the trick for me.

Ralph Mitchell

On 7/23/05, Christian Kraus <christian.kraus_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> well I tried it with the username and password:
>
> lands:ZKg1VnZw
>
> try it yourelf. I still get only those download.php files with the same size
>
> Any ideas ?
>
> Christian

  • application/octet-stream attachment: seda