Re: Basic Authentication from command-line cURL

From: pURbA <law_rent_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

thanx for your help guys...

just another silly question ^_^

how do u find out if it works on the browser? when i
typed the url, it shows 'You are not authorized to
view this page...etc...' message only

btw, i'm gonna send them an e-mail
(*again,again&again*) ^_^ ; at least to make them
know.

thanx, once again !!! i'll keep u guys updated

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs