Re: cURL & Monster.com

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:36:51 -0700

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 04:58:03PM -0700, B Z wrote:
> I think that
> ".monster.com TRUE / FALSE 1436701542 COOKIE_ID
> 67.172.177.197-4192796112.29722628"
> is the magic line im missing from my cookie file.
> I've tried just copy/pasting =) didnt work.

Rather than guessing, why not use Live Headers to see the actual request that
Firefox sends for the query. That will show you exactly what you will need
to emulate using a curl command. Once you've accomplished that, you can then
start figuring out whether you'll need to parse Javascript to get that
data.

>>> Dan