unknown curl problem

From: Davies, Simon <Simon.Davies_at_au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 09:09:57 +0930

Hi,

I'm trying to fix a VB6 tool that uses curl to upload & download file
from a filex server. Up to recently it worked fine, but the server was
recently upgraded to filex 2 and the tool no longer works. The problem
I'm getting is that the upload function still seems to work (the file
appears on the server), but I get an error from curl half way through.
I'm getting the following message.
"curl.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience."
When I click the button for more information, I get the following.
"AppName: curl.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: ntdll.dll
 ModVer: 5.1.2600.1217 Offset: 00019ecd"
If I then click the button for technical information I get some sort of
hex dump.

Does anyone know what this error is and what causes it?

Regards,

Simon Davies
Mainframe Programmer
Territory Housing Team

Fujitsu Australia
Address: Lvl 5 AANT Building, 79-81 Smith Street, Darwin, NT 0800
Tel: +61 8 8943 7807
Fax: +61 8 8943 7777
Email: Simon.Davies_at_au.fujitsu.com
     or: Housing.Team_at_au.fujitsu.com (for all Territory Housing
correspondence)
Web site: au.fujitsu.com <outbind://26/au.fujitsu.com>

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Limited, ABN 19 001 011 427. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Fujitsu Australia Limited, please email unsubscribe_at_au.fujitsu.com