snapshot from a CGI jpeg server push?

From: scootgirl.com <zolkat79_at_dslextreme.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:20:53 -0700

Hi,

I have a network camera server but it seems to only do a server push, and I
can't figure out how to take a snapshot without using their own windows
native gui ap.

Here is a demo of their network camera: http://guest:@61.59.37.153/ and
http://guest:@61.59.37.153/GetData.cgi is most likely the place to take a
snapshot.

When downloading I just kill the d/l process as it's saving, and the
contents look like so in a text viewer:

--WINBONDBOUDARY

digital stuff...

--WINBONDBOUDARY

digital stuff...

etc. So what I have to do is somehow pipe the output of possibly curl to
something that would either split each individual picture in that file, or
just write out the 1st entire picture and exit. It's too bad I don't have
access to that raw GetData.cgi file as that might be able to tell me where
it's drawing the image from and what it's called.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it! I've tried wget and the wget list,
but so far one opinion there says wget isn't the tool for this, so I thought
I'd try curl which seems to be more complex.

Thanks for any thoughts anyone may have!

Karen