RE: Need assistance - XML to URL from UNIX

From: Piskulic, Kristin <Kristin.Piskulic_at_maritz.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:51:56 -0500

Here's what finally worked.

I removed the entire header part of the XML file - so the file now
begins simply with:

        <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
        <XML_Orders>
                <Order>
                        <Hold_Order_Header>
                                <confirm_num/>
                                  :

Using the curl syntax I had on the orginal request on this issue and
voila, it works great. Thanks for the help all!