RE: Uploading multiple files

From: Clayton, Richard <richard.clayton_at_office2office.biz>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:02:58 +0100

I had this - and got round it by specifying the host for each file you want to send - even if all files are going to the same host.

It means you cannot use wild cards and have to read the directory to get the file names and make the command line.

Therefore I end up with something like

curl -T E:\test2.txt -T E:\test4.txt -T E:\test6.txt -u user:pass ftp://MyDomain.com/ ftp://MyDomain.com/ ftp://MyDomain.com/

If anyone knows of a better way I would be most grateful.

Richard

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed
to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested
to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any
error in transmission.
presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message
is free from such problems.