Question

From: Bael <bael666_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 16:02:01 -0700

>No, there's no such option.

well is there a way to stop it trying to recive the headers?

>Did it really stop like this? If so, it stopped in the middle of an output
>loop since it has already received the data (3784 bytes) and was just about
>output it to the file.

nope, but everything that followed was jibberish, and figured you guys
didn't need to see that lol, if you want to see what it looks like, open a
.png in notepad ;) cus thats what it is, my script generates a .png using GD
library, so curl is trying to open a picture file in a command prompt window
xD so instead it displays what you would see if you opened the .png in
notepad.