GET reply problem

From: Pedro Neves <pneves_at_av.it.pt>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:53:43 +0100

Dear all,

This is my first post in the mailing list. :)

I am a beginner in libcurl and I am having a problem. I am performing
GET operations to an equipment. I am writting the reply to a text file
in order to analyse it. However, some times, the GET operation reply is
not completelly saved to the text file.

Let me try to explain it better: If I compare the text file produced as
a reply to the GET operation with the packet using ethereal, I can see
in ethereal that the packet has been correctly sent (is completed), but
in the text file it stops in the middle of the packet. As a resullt, my
program crashes.

Can someone explain me why is this happening? Should I try to use the
option CURLOPT_BUFFERSIZE?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best Regards,
Pedro Neves