PHP options versus command line options - confused

From: Marc Champagne <marcch_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 22:17:56 -0400

I recently tried to convert a PHP script (that calls curl_exec) to curl
command line and have problem matching PHP's curl_setopt options the the
command line ones, some sort of equivalence table would be appreciated.

Although I did check out all the options for the command line version of
curl, I failed to find and mentions of default switch settings.

I'm unable to match PHP's "CUROPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 2" and
"CUROPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE" to command line switches.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Marc