Re: Problems with this page

From: Ralph Mitchell <ralphmitchell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 08:30:15 -0500

Well, I have to say I get substantially the same page as in a browser...

If you're on a unix/linux system, you need to enclose the url in
quotes. This is because the shell recognises the ? and & characters
and acts on them. The ? probably gets through OK, but when the shell
sees & in an unquoted string, everything to the left of the & is
submitted as a background process. Same happens with the string
between the second and third &.

With the url unquoted I get a page with " servizio non disponibile" in
the middle...

Ralph Mitchell