Re: cURL return error with exit code 23

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:09:58 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 May 2005, Harry Pratama wrote:

> Can anyone suggest what need to be check if I got this error when
> transfering file using curl :
>
> curl: (23) Failed uploading data
> Program exited with status 23

It is very hard to guesstimate based on this little input. But I would
recommend these actions in this order:

1 - Upgrade to curl 7.13.2 and retry

2 - Use -v / --trace-ascii to see with more details what happens

3 - Check the server-side logs (if possible)

4 - Post more details in a follow-up to this mail so that we can possibly
     understand what's going on. Inlcude the trace from (2) and mention what
     OS you're using (and possibly what server software/OS).