Re: Re: Maximum redirects followed problem with ntlm proxy a

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:41:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 11 May 2005 eupec_at_supereva.it wrote:

>> Can you try using -H 'Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive' and see if that makes
>> any difference?
>
> The -H 'Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive' makes the difference, whit this
> option, curl works as expected :)

Great. Thanks for verifying! You're the second case lately that needs this
header, so I'm adding it to the default proxy request for the next release...
(I'll post a separate mail about this subject soonish.)

> Just a question: can I put this option in my .curlrc file? I've tried, but
> it won't work. My .curlrc:
>
> -H 'Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive'

The config file expects double quotes, so this would instead be:

  -H "Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive"

I guess we should make it handle both quote types... Anyone feels like making
a patch?