Re: tests with curl 7.13.2 hangs

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:51:01 -0700

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 07:59:58PM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Dan Fandrich wrote:
>
> >become worse since the sockfilt change in CVS recently, but that's another
> >topic).
>
> I too have seen a few newly introduced problems since sockfilt was added,
> but I haven't had much time to hunt them down yet.
>
> All help is appreciated!

I think I figured it out. At runtests.pl line 499, the https server is
queried for its PID in order to shut it down later. Of course, the https
server is actually the http server running through sockbench, so when it
comes time to shut down the http server is stopped twice and stunnel isn't
stopped at all. The solution is probably to read $HTTPSPIDFILE to
determine stunnel's PID and shut it down that way instead.

>>> Dan