Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.13.2

From: Christopher R. Palmer <crpalmer_at_vivisimo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:37:49 -0400

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Christopher R. Palmer wrote:
>
>> I'm pretty sure that it's correct, but I wanted to point out how few
>> people have actually tried it before you make this the default build.
>
> Right. But since the SSPI only kicks in when a blank username is given,
> I think it is still pretty safe... *And* it works for Paul on his proxy
> and for you on your host! :-)

Not that I wouldn't be overjoyed for it to be the default, I should
probably point out that if you enable the SSPI code, it always uses the
SSPI code and never the cURL implementation of NTLM.

Cheers,
Chris.

--
Christopher R. Palmer                     palmer_at_vivisimo.com
Chief Technology Officer                  www.vivisimo.com