RE: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.13.2

From: Roth, Kevin P. <kproth_at_mapllc.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 17:37:29 -0400

Works for me too.

It's the oddest thing - I just finished explaining to someone else at
work earlier today that cURL supports NTLM but can't handle the task of
automatically using your logged in credentials. And then I go looking in
my mailing lists folder and lo-and-behold I discover that it DOES now
support that option.

MANY THANKS - it always drove me nuts that we had to hard-code usernames
and passwords into our batch scripts because cURL couldn't pick them up
in the same way that Internet Explorer does...

- Kevin