Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.13.2

From: Christopher R. Palmer <crpalmer_at_vivisimo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:22:13 -0400

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, Paul Moore wrote:
>
>> Yes, that works perfectly. Thanks!
>
> Nice. I'll make sure future releases (and daily snapshots) build with it
> enabled.

BTW, this is probably the first person to actually try using my NTLM
authentication code with a proxy. For all I know, I may be the only person
to have tried it when accessing IIS.

I'm pretty sure that it's correct, but I wanted to point out how few people
have actually tried it before you make this the default build.

Cheers,
Chris.

--
Christopher R. Palmer                     palmer_at_vivisimo.com
Chief Technology Officer                  www.vivisimo.com