Re: ANNOUNCE: curl and libcurl 7.13.2

From: Paul Moore <pf_moore_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:26:22 +0000 (UTC)

Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl <at> haxx.se> writes:
> Oops! It isn't built with SSPI enabled. It would list that as a feature if it
> were...
>
> Can you instead try the one I put here:
>
> http://curl.haxx.se/beta/

Yes, that works perfectly. Thanks!

Paul.

PS A feature request - would it be possible to have alternatives for the
default configuration file on Windows? Using %HOME% conflicts with other Unix
ports, which have their own idea of where HOME should point :-( Possible
options would be .curlrc in the same directory as curl.exe, or %CURL_HOME%, or
even via a registry setting. It's not crucial, as I can use a wrapper script,
but it would be nice...