Re: Dates in Extended Release List

From: Richard.Hall <Richard.Hall_at_ingenta.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:07:02 +0100 (BST)

Daniel,

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

[...]
> and I also extended the list of shown releases all
> the way back to curl 6.0 (Sep 13 1999).
>
> This way, everyone can check for themselves how old their release actually is.
[...]

Well - at the risk of starting a competition - almost everyone ...

$ curl --version
curl 5.9 (sparc-sun-solaris2.6) libcurl 5.9.1 (SSL version 3.1.0a)

But hey - it does its job, and it's in a controlled environment, so I have
no security issues etc. If it ain't broke ... :-)

Keep up the good work.

Richard