The system cannot find the file specified

From: <bob.swift_at_lakeviewtech.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:16:51 -0500

I have curl running from XP accessing a Linux tomcat server application. I
can get curl to drive though a few screens necessary in the application to
get to a point where the application should produce a zip file. If I were
using a browser, I would get a download dialog asking me where to put the
file that is generated. I don't know how to do this using curl. Instead
I get "The system cannot find the file specified" on the command line.
There is nothing in the application where the file name would be
specified. So how would I specify the file location in curl? I am using
something like the following command: curl --output test1.html <first
url> --output test2.html <second url> --output test3.html <third url>. The
intermediate html files match what I would expect to see from a browser.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.