Re: one day, a long time ago... (humor)

From: Magnus Stålnacke <jemamo_at_telia.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 01:10:01 +0100

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> In my time zone the date just changed to March 20. This very day seven
> years ago, the first curl was released to the world.

:-)
Congratulation and happy birthday cURL!

What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Do not say police or fireman now.
:-)

[now turning to the father]
7 years.. hmmm, what school is your bright kid starting now?
Make shure he get good teachers, we do not want him to grow
up to be a simple p()rn downloader, or getting in bad company
as DRM and such. Educate him for bigger tasks, like banks,
wall street, governments and such.

by patent law on written works.