RE: attempt: curl 7.13.1 for windows

From: Roth, Kevin P. <kproth_at_mapllc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:09:35 -0500

I tried just a few quickie tests, and I think it seems like a winner. I
ran a curl -V command in a tight loop to compare execution speed of the
native compiled vs cross-compiled versions, and they came in at 24
seconds for the native vs 25 seconds for the cross-compiled, so no great
loss there.

Some basic tests of functionality panned out OK too. Downloaded a ZIP
file, watched the progress meter, tried a trace-ascii, hit an SSL page,
verified that the logic for locating curl-ca-bundle.crt in %CD% and
%WINDIR% is fine, can't find anything broken. I'd say it's a winner!

- Kevin