Re: daily win32 CVS builds

From: Jochen Roderburg <Roderburg_at_uni-koeln.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:15:17 +0100

Zitat von Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>:

> I'm interested in feedback on how it works and how this can be improved. I've
> only just started this and it is built on Linux with a win32 cross-compiler.
>
> I'm also very curious if this package has the Windows -k https problem or
> not.

I have downloaded the file from 12.03 and played a little with it under Windows
2000 and XP. It generally works and is does *not* crash with the -k parameter.
I had also before found the link to another Windows binary on your download
site, the one by Dirk Paehl, which also works ok.
So it looks again to me that the problem is something specific with the MingW
binaries made by Jörn Hartroth.

Regards, J.Roderburg