I am looking for a software application that does the opposite of wget to send files to an Https server.

From: <Jim.Nabors_at_mutualofomaha.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 14:07:44 -0600

I have to send files to a HTTPS server , what I need to do is to transfer
(post) a bunch of files from the client to a vendors server with out using
ftp. FTP and ftp applications will not work to send and receive files from
the HTTPS server. This process has to be done with out user intervention
and will be run on a fixed time basis (i.e. once weekly). WGET enables me
to retrieve the files using a script that is scheduled and run without user
intervention. However, it does not support sending files to the HTTPS
server. Does anyone know of a package that would provide this capability?
The information on cURL appears that it might perform this function. Is
there a site that would show a script on how cURL works?
Thanks,
Jim